DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt Portable Gas Powered Generator
The DuroMax XP4400E is a powerhouse you can depend on for emergencies. With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. The XP4400E is perfect for home backup, job sites, camping and RVs.
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV’s
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Plenty of Power – With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 210cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- MX2 Technology – Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
|Peak Amps at 120V||36.67|
|Running Amps at 120V||29.17|
|Peak Amps at 240V||18.33|
|Running Amps at 240V||14.58|
|Amperage||29.17A / 14.58A|
|Voltage||120V / 240VAC and 12VDC|
|Engine Type||4 Cycle Air Cooled Spark Ignition|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gasoline)||3.96 Gallons|
|Runtime (Gasoline) at 1/2 Load||11.46 Hours|
|Start Type||Electric / Recoil|
|Volume Level||69 dB|
|Product Dimensions(L x W x H)||25 in x 24 in x 21 in|
|Product Weight||122 lbs|
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP4400E unit features an Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4400E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in an RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that’s as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
What’s in The Box
- DuroStar XP4400E Electric Start Generator.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Tool Set.
- Wheel and Handle Kit .
- DC Charging Cables.
- Owner’s Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.