Pentair IntelliChlor Chlorine Generator Complete System 40,000 gal for pool
- Easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow
- Adjustment is as easy as pressing two buttons
- All performance data—production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt
- Cell use tracking feature communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time
- Requires 520556 Intellichlor Power Center (sold seperately)
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- Fits Pentair Compool to EasyTouch Upgrade automation
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, and SunTouch automation systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety; NSF approved; Measures 7-inch length by 7-inch height by 17-inch width
Turns salt into chlorine right in your pool!
- Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks.
- No more odor, stinging eyes and irritated skin.
- No need to buy, transport and store expensive chlorine compounds.
IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator
Now, safer, crystal clear water is automatic!
Electrolytic chlorine generation is the easiest, most effective and convenient way to keep pool water sparkling clean. The IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine your pool needs, right in your pool—safely, effectively and automatically.
- Easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow.
- Adjustment is as easy as pressing two buttons.
A Standard In Chlorine Generator Technology
IntelliChlor generators take electrolytic chlorine generation to a higher level of convenience, reliability and safety. But to understand why the IntelliChlor generator is better, it helps to first understand how it works. Table salt (sodium chloride) is added to the pool water less than a teaspoon of salt per gallon of pool water is all that’s required. As the dissolved salt flows through the generator cell, it is electrolytically converted to pure chlorine, which is then distributed throughout the pool, sanitizing the water, keeping it fresh, clear and safer for swimmers.
Unlike conventional chlorine additives that must be constantly replenished, the salt is recycled continuously, day after day, to further reduce pool maintenance requirements. The generator even keeps itself clean with an automatic reverse cycling feature that helps prevent scale build-up for longer cell life.
|IntelliChlor IC40 Generator|
|The capacity to sanitize larger residential and smaller commercial pools up to 40,000 gallons. Produces up to 1.40 pounds of chlorine every 24 hours.|
|Two LED Salt Level Indicators||✓|
|Two-Color Status Displays||✓|
|Five Sanitizer Output Levels with Two-Button Control||✓|
|Waterproofed Electronics for Maximum Reliability||✓|
1. Water and dissolved salt flow through the generator cell.
2. Through electrolysis it is converted into chlorine.
3. Chlorinated water is returned to the pool. Once the chlorine has finished purifying the pool of contaminants, it reverts back into salt and the cycle repeats.
- IntelliChlor uses common table salt/water softener salts to produce all the liquid chlorine a pool needs safely, effectively, and automatically.
- The same sanitation performance as harsh chlorine additives without the drawbacks!
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell-life tracking that communicates the remaining hours of cell life in real-time.
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow.
- Systems include an automatic shut-off feature that protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low-water, low-temperature conditions.
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale buildup to maximize cell life.
- Available for inground swimming pools up to 20,000 gallons, and up to 40,000 gallons. And above ground swimming pools up to 15,000 gallons.