FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Economy models are all equipped with a steel frame for added protection and durability
This feature protects the engine by shutting it down if the oil pressure gets too lower
All circuits on the Honda Economy Series generators are protected from overload
Switch between 120 or 240 volts. 120 volt mode allows full power to be available
Experience longer run times with a fuel tank thats 3 times larger than previous models
Honda’s Economy Series generators are a reliable source of “no frills” power. These models are all equipped with Oil Alert® and a protective steel frame. Honda’s EG Series is a lineup that delivers the best of both worlds, reliability and cost savings.
The Honda EG2800i brings stable inverter power but with an open frame design, making this a light and economic DIY power source that provides fuel-efficiency with long run times of up to 12.1 hours at 1/4 load. With its built-in 30A receptacle, it can also easily connection to a transfer switch for reliable home backup power.
The EG4000, EG5000, and EG6500 features include 120V GFCI duplex receptacles, a convenient fuel gauge, and centralized controls for ease of use. They also come standard with a Honda Digital Auto Voltage Regulator (DAVR) that maintains voltage stability with a +/- 1% of 60hZ, thus protecting and optimizing the equipment being powered.
- The EG4000 uses Honda’s exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1 percent range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs 14.8 hours at 50 percent load (6.3 gal.) keeps you working, all day long.
- Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- The EG4000 offers 2 duplex outlets with GFCI protection.
- Economic, portable power
- Long run time – up to 14.8 hours
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
What’s in The Box
- 270cc 4000W 120/240V Ergonomic Gasoline Generator w/ CO-MINDER
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output||120/240V 4000W max. (33.3/16.7A) / 3500W rated (29.2/14.6A)|
|Receptables||20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125/250V Locking Plug|
|Starting System||Recoil Only|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.3 Gallons|
|Run Time per Tankful||10.1 hr at rated load, 14.8 hr at 1/2 load|
|Noise Level||67 dB(A) at rated load 66 dB(A) at 50 percent load|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||26.8 x 20.9 x 22.5 in|