One of the largest digital inverters available on the market, the XP9000iH is excellent for emergency home backup or power on the jobsite. Use clean power to operate your television, laptops, and other sensitive electronics. This inverter comes with a digital control center so you can monitor power output, load level, and running hours at a glance. Double your power by connecting a second XP9000iH with a parallel kit (sold separately).
RUNS ON GAS OR PROPANE
Runs on gasoline or liquid propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
Safely operate digital electronics including televisions and computers.
DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
Track voltage output, gasoline level, and maintenance hours.
DOUBLE YOUR POWER
Connect two XP9000iH inverters together to double your power output. (Sold separately.)
- Power on the Go – With 9,000 peak watts and 7,600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- CO Alert – Automatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Inverter Technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- Remote Start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch
- Battery Tender – Keep your generator’s battery charged and ready to start at a moment’s notice.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Digital Control Center – The Digital Control Center features an LCD display showing hours run, voltage output, and load level.
- Parallel Capability – Connect two XP9000iH inverters together to double your power to 18,000 peak watts and 15,200 running watts. (Parallel kit sold separately.)
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP9000iH Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 459cc Engine delivering a peak of 9000 surge watts / 7600 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliances simultaneously. All DuroMax Generators are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP9000iH features a user-friendly push button with a remote that’s as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 3 Year Residential Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
|Peak Amps at 120V||75|
|Running Amps at 120V||63.33|
|Peak Amps at 240V||37.5|
|Running Amps at 240V||31.66|
|Peak Amps at 120V||71.25|
|Running Amps at 120V||60|
|Peak Amps at 240V||35.63|
|Running Amps at 240V||30|
|Engine Size||459 cc|
|Engine Type||4 Cycle Air Cooled Spark Ignition|
|Engine Speed||3400 RPM|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline / Propane|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gasoline)||6.9 Gallons|
|Suggested Tank Size||40 lbs|
|Runtime (Gasoline) at 1/2 Load||11 hours|
|Runtime (Propane) at 1/2 Load||9 hours|
|Start Type||Push Button / Remote / Recoil|
|Volume Level||68 dB|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||27 in x 21 in x 25 in|
|Product Weight||237 lbs|
What’s in The Box
- DuroMax XP9000iH Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
- Oil Funnel
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Propane Regulator
- Remote Control
- Battery Tender
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.