The DuroMax XP13000EH is a Dual Fuel workhorse powered by a 500cc OHV Engine and runs on gasoline or propane. This unit provides the power normally found in stationary home standby units but in a portable package. With 10,500 watts of running power and the ability to surge up to 13,000 watts, this generator can power household essentials such as lights, small and large appliances, and your home’s central A/C system. The fully loaded power panel features multiple outlets including 2 120V GFCI protected household outlets, and individual breakers to prevent overloading and keep everything safe. This unit is both EPA and CARB approved for operation in all 50 states.
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Plenty of Power – With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 500cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- Front Fuel Switch – Control the fuel input on the front of the generator. Set the fuel to gasoline, propane, or use it to run the fuel out of the carburetor for storage.
- Idle Control – Lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal on job sites where power is used intermittently.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and 1 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 3 Year Residential Factory Warrantyand 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
This workhorse Generator is powered by a 500cc DuroMax OHV Engine that feeds the fully loaded power panel which allows the user to pull up to the maximum 13,000 watts of power. Also on the power panel are individual breakers to prevent overloading and keep everything safe. The noise reducing muffler also utilizes a spark arrestor making it EPA approved for safe use in U.S. National Parks. DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it’s because of a natural disaster or needed for camping in the woods, DuroMax will deliver.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP13000EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that’s as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
|Peak Amps at 120V||108.3|
|Running Amps at 120V||87.50|
|Peak Amps at 240V||54.17|
|Running Amps at 240V||43.75|
|Peak Amps at 120V||102.92|
|Running Amps at 120V||83.13|
|Peak Amps at 240V||51.46|
|Running Amps at 240V||41.56|
|Amperage||87.50A / 43.75A|
|Voltage||120V / 240VAC and 12VDC|
|Engine Type||4 Cycle Air Cooled Spark Ignition|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline / Propane|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gasoline)||8.3 Gallons|
|Suggested Tank Size (Propane)||40 lbs|
|Runtime (Gasoline) at 1/2 Load||8 Hours|
|Runtime (Propane) at 1/2 Load||6 Hours|
|Start Type||Electric / Recoil|
|Volume Level||74 dB|
|Product Dimensions(L x W x H)||29 in x 30 in x 26 in|
|Product Weight||236 lbs|
What’s in The Box
- DuroMax XP13000EH Push Button/Electric Start Generator.
- Oil Funnel.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Tool Set.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- Owner’s Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.