iGen4500DFc Inverter Generator – Dual Fuel with CO Sensor
The Westinghouse iGen4500DFc Dual Fuel Inverter Generator is a premium power solution to meet your portable power needs whether you’re camping or on the go. With a TT-30R RV Ready Outlet, two 20A household outlets, and built-in USB ports, this generator is ideal for recreational activities or as an emergency backup source. It’s engineered for maximum fuel efficiency with variable engine speed to produce only the power you need at any given time, running up to 18 hours on a 3.4-gallon gas tank. As a dual fuel generator, the iGen4500DFc operates on gasoline or propane for versatility wherever you are. Conveniently built with Push-Button Electric Start and wireless remote start for easy ignition and has an LED Data Center with an automatic rotating digital display to keep you up to date with real-time information. At less than 3% THD, the iGen4500DFc is perfect for running sensitive electronics like LCD/plasma televisions, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices that require clean, stable power. It features a lightweight, compact design with wheels and an extendable suitcase-style handle, making this model effortlessly more portable than traditional generators. The iGen4500DFc features automatic low oil and carbon monoxide (CO) shutdown, voltage regulation, and overload protection, complete with a 3-year limited warranty and Lifetime Technical Support, backed by our nationwide Westinghouse service network.
- Bring power to your home during a power outage or recreational activities
- Dual fuel – conveniently runs on gasoline or propane (LPG) for versatile operation
- 4500 peak watts, 3700 running watts and runs for up to 18 hours on a 3.4 gal. gas tank
- Enhanced fuel efficiency – variable engine speeds allow 30% to 50% higher fuel efficiency than a traditional generator
- Compact and powerful design – features telescoping handle and never-flat wheels for easy portability at 105.8 lb.
- Remote start (key fob) and push button start make this generator convenient to operate
- Super quiet – as low as 52 dBA with double-insulated acoustic enclosure, asymmetrical cooling fans, and low tone mufflers to reduce operating noise
- Safely powers sensitive electronics such as laptop computers, cell phones and more
- Real-time LED display with runtime, remaining fuel, load/output, volts and lifetime hours data
- RV Ready TT-30R outlet keeps this compact generator versatile for campgrounds, tailgates, and other outdoor festivities
- Featuring Automatic Low Oil and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Shutdown
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor