Honda EB6500X1AN 6500W 120/240V Industrial OSHA Compliant Generator w/ CO-MINDER
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Proprietary iAVR power feature minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for 10 seconds above maximum rating
Honda has an unmatched reputation for reliable generators that offer dependable start and run time
GFCI AND NEUTRAL BOND
The EB series generators are OSHA compliant with neutral bond and full GFCI circuit protection on all receptacles
Consistent power is possible with technologies like CycloConverter, DAVR, and iAVR voltage regulators
Honda’s superior technology, with features such as Eco Throttle® and Auto Throttle®, result in superior fuel efficiency
Honda’s legendary Industrial Series generators have earned a reputation in the construction and rental industries for their incredibly rugged reliability.
All EB Series Honda Generators have full generator GFCI circuit protection and neutral bond protection for OSHA-regulated job sites, and they’re all backed by Honda’s commercial use warranties
The EB2800i operates up to 11.9 hours using only 2.1 gal of fuel. The reason? Honda’s exclusive Eco Throttle system maximizes fuel efficiency. It allows the engine to adjust up and down to produce only the power you need. The result is a more fuel efficient, quieter generator.
- Honda’s exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. No need to worry about power fluctuations ruining your valuable tools.
- Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Honda’s innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you’ve always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. This new generation of intelligent computer-controlled engines operates automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Keeps you working, all day long. The EB6500 runs approximately 9.8 hours at half load and 6.4 hours at full load.
- Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
- The EB6500 offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
- The EB6500 was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
- Special muffler for quieter operation
- Helps protect the generator.
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment
- Full GFCI protection
- OSHA worksite compliant – meets job site emission and safety requirements
- Long run time – up to 9.8 hrs
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
What’s in The Box
- 389cc 6500W 120/240V Industrial Generator w/CO-MINDER
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output||120/240V 6500W max. (54.1/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)|
|iAVR Output||7000W (58.3/29.2A) for 10 sec|
|Receptables||20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.2 Gallons|
|Run Time per Tankful||6.4 hr at rated load, 9.8 hr at 1/2 load|
|Noise Level||67 dB(A) at rated load 64 dB(A) at 50 percent load|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||41.4 x 27.8 x 30.4 in|