Honda EB5000X3AG 5000W Peak Gas Industrial Generator HD Frame – Scratch and Dent
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Proprietary iAVR power feature minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for 10 seconds above maximum rating
Honda has an unmatched reputation for reliable generators that offer dependable start and run time
GFCI AND NEUTRAL BOND
The EB series generators are OSHA compliant with neutral bond and full GFCI circuit protection on all receptacles
Consistent power is possible with technologies like CycloConverter, DAVR, and iAVR voltage regulators
Honda’s superior technology, with features such as Eco Throttle® and Auto Throttle®, result in superior fuel efficiency
Honda’s legendary Industrial Series generators have earned a reputation in the construction and rental industries for their incredibly rugged reliability.
All EB Series Honda Generators have full generator GFCI circuit protection and neutral bond protection for OSHA-regulated job sites, and they’re all backed by Honda’s commercial use warranties
CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Consistent power with iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology
- Honda’s exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. No need to worry about power fluctuations ruining your valuable tools.
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment
- Honda’s innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you’ve always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. This new generation of intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- 120/240V Selector switch – More usable power, more flexibility
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs approximately 11.2 hours at 50 percent load (6.2 gal.)
- Keeps you working, all day long. The EB5000 runs approximately 11.2 hours at half load and 8.1 hours at full load.
- Hanger kit/lifting eye standard
- Easy folding handles
- Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
- All circuits GFCI protected
- The EB5000 offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
- OSHA Worksite Compliant
What’s in The Box
- 5000 Peak Watt Gas Industrial Generator
- Owner’s Manual
- For further information on the warranty of this unit please refer to our policy page.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output||120/240V 5000W max. 41.7/20.8A / 4500W rated 37.5/18.8A|
|iAVR Output||7000W 58.3/29.2A for 10 sec.|
|AC Voltage regulation type||iAVR (intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation)|
|Receptacles||20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.2 gal.|
|Run Time per Tankful||8.1 hours (rated load), 11.2 hours (1/2 load)|
|Noise Level||65 dB at rated load, 63 dB at 50 percent load|